Paragon Radiology Provides Infrastructure and Practice Management Services
In addition, we can help new clients streamline and more effectively manage their own business operations by leveraging the same technology, support and administrative expertise that we provide our existing clients. We can work with you to procure equipment, arrange for installation, provide staffing, and arrange training for your staff to set up internal production, billing and management systems.
With the tremendous growth in the demand for diagnostic imaging, it can be a beneficial endeavor to pursue the implementation of imaging services. Hospitals, imaging centers (Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities or IDTFs), multi-specialty and single specialty physician practices (particularly in cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics and urology) can benefit greatly from the installation of CT and/or MRI imaging equipment. Even with the cutbacks under the Deficit Reduction Act of 2007 (DRA), once a critical volume of service is reached, the installation of imaging equipment can be quite beneficial for patient care and satisfaction, practice workflow, and practice profitability.
Please contact us if you would like us to evaluate your imaging needs and generate pro formas for your organization. Contact Us
If you are interested in receiving a pro forma about CT or MRI, contact our office and we'll be happy to send to you.
For questions call us at 321-409-0667 or e-mail us.
- ACR Accreditation assistance
- Age of injury reports - personal injury, plaintiff and defense, workers' compensation
- Approve and specify equipment
- Billing and collection
- Dictation services (transcriptionist and/or voice recognition)
- Equipment financing, leasing and purchasing
- Equipment installation
- Facility management
- Imaging center acquisition
- Information technology (IT) service and support
- Medical billing and coding
- Picture archiving communications system (PACS)
- Radiology information systems (RIS)
- Second opinions